Hi Rakesh,

I was afraid of that :)

Have you looked at the exec attribute

- **logoutput**
    Whether to log command output in addition to logging the
    exit code.  Defaults to `on_failure`, which only logs the output
    when the command has an exit code that does not match any value
    specified by the `returns` attribute.  In addition to the values
    below, you may set this attribute to any legal log level.
    Valid values are `true`, `false`, `on_failure`.