Hi Steven,

I'm glad that you've found r10k useful!

r10k has pretty a lightweight set dependencies that should play nicely with
the rest of Puppet Enterprise, and it's important to me that r10k can
easily be installed and behave well in PE. I know that r10k is frequently
deployed in PE environments and I haven't heard of any issues with r10k
that are due to being installed in the PE rubygems environment. Installing
r10k via `/opt/puppet/bin/gem install r10k` should work, and Zack Smith's
r10k module has first class support for PE
(https://github.com/acidprime/r10k/blob/master/manifests/params.pp#L29-L39)
which are pretty encouraging indications that it should work well for you
if you install it into the PE stack.