I'm running into this as well.  While it seems to be a rare error, Google
returns at least a few incidents of people with similar problems.  Since I
doubt that this is a desired behavior, I'll call it a bug from this point.

I hit this bug when trying to install "The Foreman" via their official
Puppet module.  Unless I'm wrong (and very well could be), all of the other
mentions of this bug are similar in the sense that they all install a
puppet server.

The OP here is installing a Puppet Master, I'm installing a Puppet Master
(via Foreman), and it seems like another example I saw also included a
Puppet Master, though I am unable to locate it now.

Notice: /Stage[main]/Foreman::Install::Repos::Extra/Yumrepo[SCL]/gpgkey:
gpgkey changed '' to 'file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-Testing-6'
Notice: /Stage[main]/Puppet::Server::Install/Package[*puppet-server*]/ensure:
created
Error: /Stage[main]/Foreman::Config::Enc/File[/var/lib/puppet/yaml]: Failed
to generate additional resources using 'eval_generate: uninitialized
constant Puppet::FileSystem
Notice:
/Stage[main]/Foreman::Config::Enc/File[/var/lib/puppet/yaml]/ensure: created
Error: Could not back up /etc/sysconfig/ntpdate: uninitialized constant
Puppet::FileSystem

There's also a ticket open in PuppetLabs JIRA,
here: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com/browse/PUP-1603

Thanks,
Luke