On 3/5/2014 1:26 PM, Alessandro Franceschi wrote:
Hei Jon,
your text correction and errors hunting skills are impressive.

Thanks. I try.

I'm writing a book about Puppet too and am definitively in time to
correct it before printing.
There are already technical reviewers doing a great work, but I think
you can add great value to the contents and their correctness.

Let me know if you are available.

Will this book be open source? I'm not really interested in working
for money so I generally only work on open source books since this lets
me return a favor to the author as thanks for releasing a free book.

Pro Puppet 2nd edition isn't open source, I know. I'm not
really sure why I'm doing it. Apress has given me an eBook copy
but that was after I did the first 3 chapters. Maybe I'm doing
it because this will probably become the predominant Puppet book
(unless yours is better). It's too  bad this book has so many issues.
I wasn't expecting this when I  started. It's almost as if nobody proof
read it, although its editor tells me otherwise.

Jon Forrest