Hi everyone,

I currently have a custom fact that pulls some config settings from our
postgres servers. It seems that these facts work fine when I run facter or
puppet manually; but when the puppet daemon itself does a run the facts are
not created.

I'm doing two things differently in this fact when compared to others I've
written.

   - It returns multiple facts
   - I'm using sudo

Here's a link to the fact https://gist.github.com/jaredcurtis/9519725

Anyone have any suggestions on how to make it work correctly?