Hi Geoff,

I would advise switching from Puppet Dashboard to something that is still
actively maintained. Puppetboard and theforeman are both well maintained
alternatives.

https://github.com/nedap/puppetboard
http://theforeman.org/

If you still want to stick with puppet-dashboard, you will want to look at
this Github issue:

https://github.com/sodabrew/puppet-dashboard/issues/270

Cheers,
William