Hello there,
i'll pass the ppt-202 exam (Puppet for sysadmins) next week.
I love the product but unfortunatly i have no profesionnal experience at
Puppet, so passing the certification is a good way for staying up to date
and practising the product.
I was wondering if having a real experience on concrete use cases is a
prerequisite for the certification.
I work on the puppet learn VM but i don't know if it is sufficient to
answer the certification questions?

Thanks for your feedback.