Hi,

I'm new to Puppet. I'm using Puppet 3.4.3. I'm trying tried to build a
template of file /etc/my.cnf. Puppet does not like the square brackets in
my.cnf.erb, giving the following error:
    Error: Parameter source failed on File[/etc/my.cnf]: Could not
understand source [mysqld]

I will have a look at the Puppet Forge for modules to deal with MySQL.
However, can we have a square bracket in a template (outside of the
"Out-of-Scope Variables" use) ?

Regards,
Laurent.