Hi,

On 04/16/2014 06:10 PM, Jim Perry wrote:
> Thanks. I am still learning Ruby so I will look into accessors in more
> detail.

Sure, but note that those aren't the important point. Sticking to
@resource should work just as well.

> What I am trying to do is call the HPUX provider and use it to set the
> min and max age that gets passed back to the parent. Then I also need to
> be able to verify the right commands are used to reset the expiration
> when the user password is updated if it is a trusted setup.

Hmm, that sounds as though there was some kind of basic problem in your
approach. The agent does not explicitly send messages to single
providers. Instead, ou would expect the agent to select the HPUX
provider on its own and see to it that the necessary overrides are in place.

I realize that I probably read like the metaphorical broken record, but
if you could share at least some pseudo code that depicts what you are
currently trying, we could discuss in a much more effective fashion.
We're about two layers too meta :)

Thanks,
Felix