Hi,

We have upgraded our Puppet Entreprise from 3.1.0 to 3.2.1 and then to
3.2.2 (Our server is a RHEL 5.7).
The upgrade process went smoothly without any errors from 3.1.0 to 3.2.1
and from 3.2.1 to 3.2.2.
We upgrade to 3.2.2 version because we were trying to solve thoses
problems, but they are still present in 3.2.2:

   1. We can't login to dashboard anymore when using AD users, but it's ok
   when using local users
   2. Modules puppetlabs-pe_postgresql (1.0.3) and puppetlabs-pe_puppetdb
   (1.0.2) are broken

For the first problem, we tried to reconfigure the console-auth and the
rubycas-server without any success, everything seems to work, no error
messages but an "Invalid credentials" at each login

For the second problem, a "puppet agent -t" give those errors:

Duplicate declaration: Class[Pe_puppetdb::Server] is already declared in
file /opt/puppet/share/puppet/modules/pe_puppetdb/manifests/init.pp:172;
cannot redeclare at
/opt/puppet/share/puppet/modules/pe_puppetdb/manifests/pe.pp:108

We can work arround this one just to have this error :

Duplicate declaration: Class[Pe_puppetdb::Server] is already declared in
file /opt/puppet/share/puppet/modules/pe_puppetdb/manifests/init.pp:172;
cannot redeclare at
/opt/puppet/share/puppet/modules/pe_puppetdb/manifests/pe.pp:108

We can work arround this one just to have this error :

Duplicate declaration: Class[Pe_postgresql::Server] is already declared in
file
/opt/puppet/share/puppet/modules/pe_puppetdb/manifests/database/postgresql.pp:70;

cannot redeclare at
/opt/puppet/share/puppet/modules/pe_postgresql/manifests/pe.pp:37

And so on...

Appart from thoses problems, everything else work fine with 3.2.1 and 3.2.2.

Have you guys encounter the same problems?

Thanks