Hi everyone,
I am new in puppet. In fact i am trying to update bind-address in the mysql
file '/etc/mysql/my.cnf
i wrote the this code in manifests/nodes.pp

augeas {  'update-bind-address':
>>     context   => '/files/etc/mysql/my.cnf',
>>     changes => ['setbind-adress 192.168.80.135'],
>> }

when i tape the papply command :    puppet ignore this code and do not
compile it. I tried other examples by changing the files but puppet keeps
ignoring them.
The only example that works is this one

augeas {  'enable-ip-forwarding':
>>   context   => '/files/etc/sysctl.conf',
>>   changes => ['set net.ipv4.ip_forward 1'],
>> }

I really don't know what is going on here. I have quite a while now.
Any help would be apperciated.Thanks.

sincerely,
ghassen Cheniour