Hi all,

For some historical reason, our hosts are not systematically named nor
matches with the service(s) it runs and I don't see it's changing any time
soon. So using a Regex in the nodename is not really an option for me. I
have four environments - Dev, Int, Stage and Live - and I've just started
using hiera to define the nodes like this:

curr_coll_list:
>     - mon510.back.local
>     - mon507.mgrt.local
>
> curr_db_list:
>     - mon512.mgrt.local
>     - pdb511.back.local
>     - pdb504.back.local

Is there any way I can use that to apply a set of configurations to, say
curr_coll_list? Or, what are the other options I have?
I know that node can have a comma separated list of host names but that
doesn't make things any easier for me.

Best,
San