Hi,

I am trying to copy files between nodes using exported resources.
What I want to do is to copy contents of the file from node1 to node2
(exactly same location), basicly rsync functionality.

Here is my scenario:

node1 and node2 include a common class

in common.pp i have:
  @@file { "filename-${hostname}":
    path => "/file/path/somefile",
  }

As I understand this is collecting filename-node1 and filename-node2.
Then, in node2 I have a line:

File<<| title == 'filename-node2' |>>

Unfortunately, I get always an empty file on node2. Did I misunderstand the
way Exported Resources work?

Thanks,
Radek