Hi all,

I have users module, which I don't control but include in my manifest to
setup user(s) on my system. This is something I have in one of the .pp
files:

class users::productupport {
>     @group { 'productsupport':
>         gid => '1553',
>     }
>     @produser { 'jake_s':
>         user    => 'jake_s',
>         uid     => '5001',
>         group   => 'productsupport',
>         comment => 'Jake Sully',
>     }
>     @produser { 'nina_g':
> }

and in my manifest, I realize that information like this:

sudoers::snippet {
>     'productsupport':
>     group   => 'productsupport',
>     rights  => ['ALL'];
>  }
> Users::Produser <| group == productsupport |>

I have four environments and not all  user-group are required on all the
environment. How can I do the from hiera? I'm planing to have this in my
hiera files:

*test.yaml:*
> user_group:
>   - productsupport
>   - mondev
>
> *stage.yaml:*
> user_group:
>   - productsupport
>   - idreport

but then I cannot figure out how I can use user_group to create the group
of users. Any help/pointer?
Just one thing to note: changing anything in the users module not really an
option for me but I'm open to any suggestion(s) if it makes thing even
better.

Best!