Working with the excellent Austin DevOps meetup, we're setting up a Puppet
Meetup and starting to plan out events.  Please join us and let us know
what you hope to get out of a meetup/user group and what times may work
best for you.

Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/austin-devops/events/181672382/

I look forward to meeting more Austin (or nearby Austin, yes, Cedar Park,
Round Rock et all are welcome hehe) puppet users/admins/developers and
seeing if we can get together to talk puppet, hack on code and pick the
brains of local PuppetLabs folks to keep everyone up to date on the latest
and greatest.

Feel free to contact me directly as well:

Email: byronm at gmail dot com

Thanks!
-byron