Hi,

I'd like to ask for advice on certificate trust in a scenario with multiple
puppet masters.

I'm in a position where I have roughly 50 environments, each with their own
puppetmaster, running their own CAs.

I also have another environment from where I provide some centralised services,
such as an MCollective broker, a central Logstash/Elasticsearch instance, etc.,
and that's got its own puppetmaster as well.

I have installed PuppetDB in this environment, and its cert is signed by this
central puppetmaster's CA.

Now I'm in a position where my environments don't trust the PuppetDB's cert
because they have no knowledge of the CA that signed it.

Is there a way to make them communicate? I reckon making the individual
puppetmasters trust the central CA would do it, but how would I go around to do
that?

Thanks,
Cassiano Leal