On Monday, May 19, 2014 9:18:37 AM UTC-5, mike wrote:

> Hi,
> I try configure the NTP Hiera class (
> http://docs.puppetlabs.com/hiera/1/complete_example.html) and run ok and
> i dont have any errors in my node client. I believe that my error is a some
> problem with the MySQL configuration Hiera Class (some variable, some
> params).

Last try: you are not giving us the information we would need to diagnose
your unusual problem.  Find out what the master is delivering to the agent,
that the agent rejects as erroneous.  Also check your master's logs for
Puppet and whatever container it is running in.  Moreover, turn on debug
logging at both master and agent so as to glean as much information as
possible from those logs.

You may be right that the problem is centered around some problem with your
hiera data, but I don't see anything structurally wrong with what you
presented, and the error you report is not indicative of an ordinary
catalog compilation failure.

You could also check the versions of master and agent.  As a rule, the
agent should not be a later Puppet version than the master is.  With a
problem along those lines, however, the agent and master usually don't work
together at all.

John