I have my puppetmaster setup with httpd and mod_passenger. My agents can
successfully pull manifests, but they are unable to pull files. As far as I
can tell, I do not have any rewrite rules setup in my puppetmaster.conf
(see below). In my httpd access log, I see that the agent tries to request
the following:

GET /production/file_content/modules/company/logstash/banner? HTTP/1.1" 404
69 "-" "-"

But that fails with "Could not find file_content
modules/company/logstash/banner"

What should be different in my puppetmaster.conf? This is from the
puppetlabs documentation also:

# RHEL/CentOS:
# And the passenger performance tuning settings:
PassengerHighPerformance On
PassengerUseGlobalQueue On
# Set this to about 1.5 times the number of CPU cores in your master:
PassengerMaxPoolSize 6
# Recycle master processes after they service 1000 requests
PassengerMaxRequests 1000
# Stop processes if they sit idle for 10 minutes
PassengerPoolIdleTime 600
PassengerTempDir /var/run/passenger

Listen 8140
<VirtualHost *:8140>
    SSLEngine On

    # Only allow high security cryptography. Alter if needed for
compatibility.
    SSLProtocol             All -SSLv2
    SSLCipherSuite          HIGH:!ADH:RC4+RSA:-MEDIUM:-LOW:-EXP
    SSLCertificateFile      /var/lib/puppet/ssl/certs/puppetmasterhost.pem
    SSLCertificateKeyFile
/var/lib/puppet/ssl/private_keys/puppetmasterhost.pem
    SSLCertificateChainFile /var/lib/puppet/ssl/ca/ca_crt.pem
    SSLCACertificateFile    /var/lib/puppet/ssl/ca/ca_crt.pem
    SSLCARevocationFile     /var/lib/puppet/ssl/ca/ca_crl.pem
    SSLVerifyClient         optional
    SSLVerifyDepth          1
    SSLOptions              +StdEnvVars +ExportCertData

    # These request headers are used to pass the client certificate
    # authentication information on to the puppet master process
    RequestHeader set X-SSL-Subject %{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN}e
    RequestHeader set X-Client-DN %{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN}e
    RequestHeader set X-Client-Verify %{SSL_CLIENT_VERIFY}e

    RackAutoDetect On
    DocumentRoot /usr/share/puppet/rack/puppetmasterd/public/
    <Directory /usr/share/puppet/rack/puppetmasterd/>
        Options None
        AllowOverride None
        Order Allow,Deny
        Allow from All