I never used the create_resources() and trying to get my head around it.
So, how do I [re]write my define() type to work with  create_resources() to
do the same thing similar to this:

class packages::zenpacks::core($pkgs_hash) {

>     define installer::zpack_installer($sure='present',
>                                       $inst='false',
>                                       $zp_ver, $zp_rep)) {
>         package { $name:
>             ensure   => $zp_ver,
>             require  => [
>                           Yumrepo[ $zp_rep ],
>                           Package[ 'zenpack-tools', 'patchutils' ],
>                         ];
>         }
>     }
>
>     create_resources(installer::zpack_installer, $pkgs_hash)
> }

For my purpose,  I think I still need to use inline_template() for the rqed
key.
When I install the individual zenpacks, I actually need to do this to
complete the installation:

installer::zpack_installer {
>     'zenpack-digmonitor':
>     require  => Installer::Zpack_installer[ 'zenpack-apachemonitor' ];
> }

How do I handle that?

-San