Hi everyone,
I have developed a puppet script for automating openstack configurations.
Now i have to make UML diagrams to model my puppet script. I need to make a
class diagram. But i didn't figure how because i have modules and not
packages, i have defines and not functions...
So my question is what is the suitable way to modeling puppet script?
If we can use An UML class diagram,  how is that possible and is there an
example?
Thanks.