Hi Dirk,

thank you for confirming. Guess I should submit a but to puppetlabs-java..

Anyway, here's a simple class that installs it from ppa:webupd8team:

class java {

  $package = 'oracle-java7-installer'

  file { '/tmp/java.preseed':

    content => 'oracle-java7-installer shared/accepted-oracle-license-v1-1
select true

oracle-java7-installer shared/accepted-oracle-license-v1-1 seen true',

    mode   => '0600',

    backup => false,

  }

  include apt