I am running the latest version of the PuppetLabs F5 module and also
running latest version 11 on the F5s. I can successfully retrieve resources
from the F5 via `puppet resource f5_user`, etc. However, when I run puppet
and try to apply F5 resources I see the following output:

Debug: Puppet::Util::NetworkDevice::F5: connecting via facter url.
Debug: Puppet::Device::F5: connecting to F5 device f5.wsd.bucklehq.com.
Debug: Puppet::Device::F5: connecting to partition /Common.
Debug: /Stage[main]//F5_user[test]: Skipping device resources because
running on a posix host

I am running this on CentOS 6 and the F5 provider confines itself to posix
hosts anyway so I'm not sure why it's refusing to apply the device
resources. Any ideas?