Hi Virgil,

Unlike many Puppet modules, the puppetlabs-dism module does not provide any
classes for you to interact with in the PE console. Instead, it provides
custom extensions in the form of a dism resource type. You're meant to use
this type within your own modules, new or existing, to manage Windows
features.

See the module page for two examples:
https://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/dism

You may also be interested in
https://forge.puppetlabs.com/opentable/windows_feature which accomplishes
similar goals but through a different tool (PowerShell).

This question was fairly generic but if you find yourself wanting to post
about PE-specific features, like using the Enterprise Console, Event
Inspector and so on, there's a dedicated pe-users list for that.
https://groups.google.com/a/puppetlabs.com/forum/#!forum/pe-users

Cheers,

--Ryan

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 11:56 AM, virgil <virgil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I am new to puppet and here is my problem:
> puppet module install puppetlabs-dism
> In the puppet PE console, add class, can not find the classes of this
> module.
>
> Tried to modify puppet.conf for module location, not working.
>
> Thanks.
> Virgil

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/puppet-users/50d72dfa-d046-4473-a01d-4d89b376f69d%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/puppet-users/50d72dfa-d046-4473-a01d-4d89b376f69d%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Ryan Coleman | Modules & Forge | ryanycoleman on twitter & #puppet IRC