Hi everybody

I've been running puppet under Apache/Passenger for some time.  I restarted
Apache this morning I'm getting the following error

---
[root@ecm-rhl-032 ~]# puppet agent --test
Warning: Unable to fetch my node definition, but the agent run will
continue:
Warning: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=SSLv3 read server certificate
B: certificate verify failed: [self signed certificate for
/C=--/ST=SomeState/L=SomeCity/O=SomeOrganization/OU=SomeOrganizationalUnit/CN=ECM-RHL-001/emailAddress=root@ECM-RHL-001]
Info: Retrieving pluginfacts
---

If I switch back to the WEBrick server it all works...
Apache/Passenger configuration has not been changed.

Digging into SSL, it looks like the CA information is missing when I run
Apache/Passenger but not when I run WEBrick.

Where does WEBrick get its Certificate information from?  How do I check
what values it's using?
Where does the Puppet agent get its Certificate information from?  How do I
check what values it's using?

Tom