Hi all -

I setup an ENC and classification works for the most part except on the
first run. I've noticed that the yaml file in /var/lib/puppet/yaml/facts
doesn't exist on the first run so I receive a warning during Vagrant
provisioning similar to below. Note, when I run the Puppet agent a
subsequent time there is no error. I am using Puppet 3.4.3 and Facter
1.7.5. I also found a similar issue referenced in the Foreman project here
(https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/5925). Any idea what could be
causing this or if this might be a bug?

*==> nexus: **Warning: Unable to fetch my node definition, but the agent
run will continue:*

*==> nexus: **Warning: Error 400 on SERVER: Failed to find nexus.myhost.com
via exec: Execution of '/etc/puppet/bin/node_classifier my.host.com'
returned 1: Error reading YAML file: No such file or directory -
/var/lib/puppet/yaml/facts/nexus.myhost.com.yaml*

*==> nexus: *
- Taylor