I am already using java service wrapper and having another wrapper around
the jsw wrapper sounds super hack.  Although it would fix the issue.  I
have gone as far as spreading the applications across more roles to reduce
possible configuration load.  Do we know for a fact that puppet is
purposely unscheduling these service refreshes due to high load.  Is this
feature/bug documented anywhere?  Where would the code be that implements
this "smart unschedule"?

than