On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 6:16 AM, Darin Perusich <da...@darins.net> wrote:
> https://tickets.puppetlabs.com/browse/CLA-4
> --
> Later,
> Darin
>

> On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 8:59 AM, Ken Barber <k...@puppetlabs.com> wrote:
>>> I'm trying to "sign" this new github linked CLA and it's saying the my
>>> email address is already taken, which I'm guessing is because my
>>> puppetlabs and github accounts share a common email address. How can I
>>> get around this annoyance?

You should be all set now. I updated the ticket with more details
about why it happened.

Your pull request against puppetlabs-corosync should be updated with a
new auto-generated message that the CLA has been signed. If the
auto-generated comment from the CLA bot doesn't appear today, I'll
look into it again. In the meantime, I'll drop a note on the pull
request that I've verified for CLA so that the pull request isn't
stalled.

Thanks,
Dawn