On Monday, August 18, 2014 4:32:50 PM UTC-5, huhm4n wrote:

> Hi, I am trying to create a module with smart class parameter. Actually,
> the simple one like
>
> user { "$users":
>        ensure => "present",
>        uid => "$uid",
>        gid => "$gid",
>        }
>

> I want to edit these functions via gui before pushing it out. What can be
> the solution? or can anyone give me link to the documentation on this one?
> Thanks in advance

I'm not clear on what you mean by a "smart" class parameter.  Moreover, the
example you provide is of a resource declaration, not a class definition.
Perhaps, though, you should look into Puppet's provisions for automatic
class parameter binding via Hiera.  You could create a GUI for your Hiera
data, and maybe that would serve your purpose.

John