hi all

i have a working puppet modules with init , run well on vagrant

now i want to run the modules inside my ubuntu box

and try puppet apply --modulepath=/vagrant/data/puppet/modules/
manifest/init.pp

but got this error
Warning: Could not retrieve fact fqdn
Error: Failed to parse template
/vagrant/puppet/modules/tomcat/templates/tomcat-users.xml.erb:
  Filepath: /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/puppet/parser/templatewrapper.rb
  Line: 100
  Detail: No such file or directory -
/vagrant/puppet/modules/tomcat/templates/tomcat-users.xml.erb
 at /vagrant/data/puppet/modules/tomcat/manifests/init.pp:24 on node
vagrant-ubuntu-trusty-64

can help me?

the puppet modele are in github.com/meruvian/vagrant-puppet

i want to make exactly apps installer in my ubuntu box, same as in vagrant
box