Running Puppet on Windows 2008r2 and 2012 in no daemon mode for a few
applications.  Issue we are having is some tools/apps such as .net 4.5 and
some MSI files we are installing require a reboot.  In no daemon mode, when
the system reboots and comes back up the puppet recipe doesn't continue
where it left off, so you have to run the puppet command again to kick it
off.  If there's a couple reboots, there are multiple interactions here.
 If this is on 10 systems, it's a little ridiculous.

Any idea how we can get around this?  How we can get the recipe to pick up
where it left off?  Can't seem to find anything out there related to this
issue.