One more, mostly just a 'wouldn't it be nice if this were clearly handled?'
Having a comma at the end of an assignment like the below appears to cause
confusion; mostly at this point my gripe is that the error line is reported
as the enclosing class/define/whatever instead of at the line with the
errant comma.

puppet parser validate --parser=future init.pp
Error: Could not parse for environment production: This Array Expression is
not productive. A Host Class Definition can not end with a non productive
construct at init.pp:1:1

class a {

  $foo = "bar",
  $banana = "apple"