Hello guys,
          I have the next problem to get value of keys from
hieradata(common.yaml)

1- I have common.yaml :

host_key:
  - server1:
    alias: webserver
    ipadress: "192.168.0.4"
    port : "80"
  - server2:
    alias: dbserver
    ipadress: "192.168.0.5"
    port : "80"

2) init.pp

Include stdlib

$alldata = hiera_array("host_key")

#look arrays:
notify{"SEE THE ARRAYS: ${sitedefinition}":}
#output:
port80aliaswebserveripadress192.168.0.4server1port80aliasdbserveripadress192.168.0.5server2none

My question is how can I get the data to server1 or server2? I know this
can work with Keys() but I dont know how.

Thanks!!!