Hi,

I created a example repository and README documentation around how to unit test
your site.pp file.  Most puppet unit testing documents seem to only cover
module testing and I felt like site.pp was left out.   I have not had a chance
to share a lot of my knowledge until recently and here it is.  Whats nice about
this convention is that the test code is portable via a puppet module. If you
currently do not unit test I highly recommend you set this up.  It takes less
than 10 minutes to set up.

If you find this useful, let me know and I can put this module in puppet forge.

https://github.com/logicminds/site_test

enjoy,

Corey Osman