Tim Skirvin <tskir...@fnal.gov> writes:

>>>         Perhaps Puppet Labs should provide RPMs?

>> That's a good idea. We've certainly talked about it, but just haven't made
>> the time for it. If you file a ticket at
>> https://tickets.puppetlabs.com/browse/CPR that would at least help us track
>> that request.

>         Sure thing.  https://tickets.puppetlabs.com/browse/CPR-80

        The answer appears to be that you "don't currently see the benefit
of adding a new release venue for Beaker".  Well, okay.  Thanks anyway?

        Failing that, maybe a puppet module to deploy Beaker would be a
good idea?  I still don't see anything in the Forge.

                                    - Tim Skirvin (tskir...@fnal.gov)
--
HPC Systems Administrator / Developer    http://www.linkedin.com/in/tskirvin
       USCMS-T1 Collaboration               Fermilab Scientific Computing