Hi,
 Could someone tell me how can I answer different questions while
installing package via puppet. For example password for mysql-server ? many
packages have many questions during installation, how can I answer those
when installing them via puppet ?

Secondly,  would the following execute "apt-get update" every time on
agent's scheduled execution (runinterval) ? or would it only run for the
first time and would not run unless some changes are made to this class
file on puppet master ?

       exec {'apt-update':
        command => "/usr/bin/apt-get update",
        require => exec ['apt'],
        }
Actually I can see *puppet-agent[2953]:
(/Stage[main]/testing-server/Exec[apt-update]/returns) executed
successfully *after every three minutes (runinterval=180) in the log file
(syslog).