Hi,

I keep getting an error when I run puppet on my client machine:

err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Could not intern from
pson: unexpected token in object at *<random text from template file>*

If I run puppet agent on the client I get this error, but trying again it
will work after maybe a couple of goes:

[root@svhm-linuxsoe puppet]# puppet agent --no-daemonize --server
svhm-spacewalk.svhm.schs.org.au --onetime --verbose
err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Could not intern from
pson: expected value in object at '"\n#\n# This is the '!
info: Not using expired catalog for svhm-linuxsoe.svhm.schs.org.au from
cache; expired at Wed Nov 12 06:21:07 +1100 2014
notice: Using cached catalog
err: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping run
[root@svhm-linuxsoe puppet]# puppet agent --no-daemonize --server
svhm-spacewalk.svhm.schs.org.au --onetime --verbose
err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Could not intern from
pson: unexpected token in object at '"requir'!
info: Not using expired catalog for svhm-linuxsoe.svhm.schs.org.au from
cache; expired at Wed Nov 12 06:21:07 +1100 2014
notice: Using cached catalog
err: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping run
[root@svhm-linuxsoe puppet]# puppet agent --no-daemonize --server
svhm-spacewalk.svhm.schs.org.au --onetime --verbose
info: Caching catalog for svhm-linuxsoe.svhm.schs.org.au
info: Applying configuration version '1415713590'
notice: Finished catalog run in 1.06 seconds

I have done some searching on google and can find no info on this error.

What does it mean by "intern from pson" and what is "pson"

This looks to me like a glitch but is a very annoying glitch as it fills my
logs will failures to get the catalog.

This is puppet 2.7.25-2 on Oracle Enterprise Linux 6.5.

Thanks

Andy