Sorry for a bit late reply on this. But I'm using it on ~6000 nodes. But
then certain operations start getting a bit slow, especially in the events
view. The node list and facts views are still pretty snappy though.

This is using fast hardware with lots of mem for the PuppetDB postgres
servers though.