The concat_basedir custom fact comes from the concat module
https://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/concat so on the agent, if you can
run `facter concat_basedir` then puppet should be able to pick it up.

It looks like you do have the concat module installed at
/etc/puppet/modules/concat, and if you have pluginsync turned on (which is
on by default, fwiw) then I'm not really sure what could be the hang-up.

What does running `puppet plugin download` on the agent do? Does it fix the
issue?

-Hunter