Hi peeps,

Is there a way to upgrade all currently-installed Forge modules at the same time? I'm guessing no, since I've looked in the past and haven't found a way.

I prepared a small script the enumerates all installed modules and upgrades them sequentially. It's hacky, but it works for me. May be useful to someone though!

https://gist.github.com/djjudas21/933d90d3a1c267a6e884

Cheers,
Jonathan