Hey,

I noticed that you mentioned you are managing 850 nodes and you are using
1024MB for java Heap size. As per the recommendation this seems to be OK.

As per the documentation you need to allocate 128MB + 1MB per node ie: 128
+ 850 =  978 MB is the minimum requirement. Also the scaling depends on the
how many catalog runs etc.

Performance might be the issue if you have less CPU cores.

So what you are seeing about memory close to 1024MB is Ok, my
recommendation is to increase it further to stay away from OOM.

-HTH
Kaustubh