Hi,

I'm trying to use Hiera as ENC with dynamic puppet environment however it
fails when I launch puppet :
*root@test:/# puppet agent -t --environment=development*

*Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
undefined method `empty_answer' for Hiera::Backend:Module at
/etc/puppet/environments/development/site.pp:2 on node test.comWarning: Not
using cache on failed catalogError: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping
run*I use r10k to deploy different environments and each env is in its own
git branch.
Puppet works correctly if the node is declared manually, I don't understand
what goes wrong with dynamic env & Hiera.

This is my configuration files :

/etc/puppet/puppet conf :
[main]
logdir=/var/log/puppet
vardir=/var/lib/puppet
ssldir=/var/lib/puppet/ssl
rundir=/var/run/puppet
factpath=$vardir/lib/facter
environmentpath = $confdir/environments

[master]
# These are needed when the puppetmaster is run by passenger
# and can safely be removed if webrick is used.
ssl_client_header = SSL_CLIENT_S_DN
ssl_client_verify_header = SSL_CLIENT_VERIFY
server=puppetmaster

/etc/puppet/hiera.yaml :
---
:backends:
  - yaml
  - json
  - file
  - gpg

:hierarchy:
  - "%{environment}/nodes/%{clientcert}"
  - "%{environment}/%{environment}"
  - common

:yaml:
  :datadir: /etc/puppet/environments/%{environment}/data

:file:
  :datadir: /etc/puppet/environments/%{environment}/data

:json:
  :datadir: /etc/puppet/environments/%{environment}/data

:gpg:
  :datadir: /etc/puppet/environments/%{environment}/data

/etc/puppet/environments/development/environment.conf
manifest = site.pp
modulepath = modules:site

/etc/puppet/environments/development/site.pp
node default {
  hiera_include('classes')
}

and my hiera file
/etc/puppet/environments/development/data/development/nodes/test.com.yaml
---
classes:
  - testmod

module testmod just notify the client certname.