I can use:

puppet apply -e '$su = hiera_array("site_users") notify { $su: }' on
the puppet master and get the information for that host. How do I run
that query on a node that should get a different answer based on
facts?

For example, on "mynode.example.com", how do I query for
hostname="mynode". I tried just adding that in and was not successful.

Thanks!

Leam

--
Mind on a Mission