Hi,
with these options set, puppet itself tries to connect to the puppetmaster
through a proxy (which is not what i want). I still get errors like these:

err: /Stage[main]/Cmm_logstash/Apt::Source[logstash-forwarder]/Apt::Key[Add
key: D27D666CD88E42B4 from Apt::Source logstash-forwarder]/Apt_key[Add key:
D27D666CD88E42B4 from Apt::Source logstash-forwarder]/ensure: change from
absent to present failed: Execution of '/usr/bin/apt-key adv --keyserver
subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys D88E42B4' returned 2: Executing: gpg
--ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring --secret-keyring
/tmp/tmp.h8Isn1SBA4 --trustdb-name /etc/apt//trustdb.gpg --keyring
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg --primary-keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyring
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d//debian-archive-jessie-stable.gpg --keyring
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d//debian-archive-squeeze-automatic.gpg --keyring
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d//debian-archive-squeeze-stable.gpg --keyring
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d//debian-archive-wheezy-automatic.gpg --keyring
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d//debian-archive-wheezy-stable.gpg --keyserver
subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys D88E42B4
gpg: requesting key D88E42B4 from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
gpg: keyserver timed out
gpg: keyserver receive failed: keyserver error

This is because the /usr/bin/apt-key command can't connect to the keyserver
without the proxy.