I've been using it in testing and so far so good. It is pretty heavy on
resources and it takes somewhere around five minutes to start on the VM I'm
using, but it has been picking up changes to my manifests almost instantly.
Previously I would have to manually restart the puppetmaster service almost
half the time when I wanted a change to take effect.