Hi Dallas,

We are getting everything prepared to start shipping Fedora 21 packages.
You'll see that repo slowly being populated as we get everything tested and
ready. However, we do not have a concrete date for when we will have the
repo fully populated. Although we do not yet have packages, you can always
install puppet from source. For more information on that, check out
https://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/install_puppet/from_source.html#install-puppet

I hope that helps!

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 7:51 AM, Dallas Graves <dallas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've noticed that the Fedora 21 repos are now up at
> http://yum.puppetlabs.com/fedora/f21 however, these repos are empty at
> the moment.  Does anyone have any idea on when they'll be populated?  Also,
> what solution is everyone using for Puppet installation on Fedora 21, I
> presume using the F20 repos are a suitable stop-gap until F21 repos are
> populated?
>
> Thanks,
> Dallas G.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/puppet-users/e977187a-9210-464a-9889-a92e9c26d6de%40googlegroups.com