Hello Aries:

The root user would execute this or standard user using sudo.

This also depends on how its run. If ran during a Kickstart it would be run
by the root user.
If you setup the machine, then ssh into the server, it would be run by your
user you ssh'd into the box with. If that is the case, you might want to
run the command with sudo privileges.

Thanks
Joseph

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 8:23 PM, aries <arie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Joseph:
>
> Thanks your help.
>
> I have a question about the command.
> Who is executing the command ? Puppet server or client ?
>
> I need execute some Puppet tools from server.  It can login client and do
> some script.  (client is only OS and SSH)
> The Chef knife tools can do.
>
> Thanks
> Aries
>
> aries於 2015年2月3日星期二 UTC+8下午5時50分06秒寫道:
>>
>> Hi ~
>>
>> I use chef knife bootstrap a new chef client. It use ssh method to login
>> my client and run script to do any thing.
>>
>> # sudo knife bootstrap $CLIENT_IP -x $USER_NAME -P $PASSWORD -d $ERB_FILE
>>

>> Is there like tools for puppet ?
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Aries
>>
>  --