Hey Bryan,

There are several web interfaces available for Puppet with different sorts
of functionality. I personally like Puppetboard (
https://github.com/puppet-community/puppetboard). It's a nice web interface
for monitoring node activity.

If that's not quite what you're looking for, there are plenty of others out
there. If your organization gets to the point where they want to use Puppet
Enterprise it has a powerful web interface for managing Puppet.

    - Steve