I think I discovered something, correct me if I'm in the weeds with this.

Seems certain patterns cannot be used as parameters for a type.   So far on
my list

version
ipv4listen
rndcport

that last one baffles me.

bindconfigure { $mypersonality:
    #  ipv4listen=>"any",
      ipv6listen=>"any",
      # rndcport=>"951",
      statsport=>"8080",
      named=>'-n 2',
      ztp=>"no",
      m_notify=>"no",
      transfer=>"none",
      version=>'9.9.5-S1',
      state=>"on",
      notify=> Service['named-all']

    }
 anybody see anything objectionable here?