Hey guys, I'm new to this mailing list so go easy!

I'm looking at setting up a complete headend via puppet, at the moment my
attentions focussed on an Arris C4c CMTS; for people who aren't familiar -
this is a network device used for terminating cable modems. Does anyone
have any advice on where to start? It has an IOS like cisco (different
command set), as far as I'm aware, no web gui, but telnet and ssh
configurable once it has an IP, also TFTP send/receive - out the box
though, just console connectivity I believe. Should I begin by looking at a
proxy as seems to be the norm with F5 or is there a better way? Perhaps
looking at copying configs via TFTP and linking in DHCP, any thoughts?

Thanks