Hi Felix,

> [
> ​...]​
>
> now I see - you're relying on https://github.com/thbe/puppet-yum to
> handle the repo, yes?
>
> You are lacking a crucial dependency then is all.
>
> Class['::yum] ->
> Class['icinga::package'] ->
> Class['icinga::config'] ->
> Class['icinga::service']
>
> I'm still a little confused as to how the yum module works, especially
> the repoIcinga parameter. Anyhow, since you seem to rely on `contain`,

this dependency should do the right thing.

[
> ​...]​

the yum module is quite simple, per default the standard repositories like
base, updates, epel are added to the host. Additional repositories can be
added by using parameters like class { '::yum': repoIcinga => 'yes' } which
will trigger the yum module to use standard plus Icinga (parameters instead
of hiera because I use ENC). I'll try the dependency you've suggested and
keep you updated when it's tested.

Regards Thomas
--
Linux ... enjoy the ride!